Nu-Age Settlements will provide you with the complete range of professional conveyancing and property settlement-related services.
The following is a summary of these services:
- Once we have received the contract from the agent, we perform the necessary Landgate searches to ascertain legal ownership and identify any encumbrances
- Stamping of the Contract of Sale at Department of State Revenue
- Provide necessary paperwork to client, agent and other settlement agents to confirm any conditions and the final dates these conditions need to be met
- Once finance approval has been received, we produce the required legal documentation for the buyer, bank and other settlement agents
- Provide change of ownership details to all parties
- Ensure that all encumbrances are searched so the buyer is aware of what encumbrances will remain on the title – and, if acting for the seller, ensuring that the necessary encumbrances are removed at settlement
- Liaise with buyer’s bank to ensure mortgage documents are signed and liaise with seller’s settlement agent to ensure Transfer of Land document is signed correctly by all parties
- Attending to rate adjustments with the seller’s settlement agent to make sure all arrears are paid by the sellers at settlement
- Book settlement with buyer’s bank, seller’s settlement agent and their bank respectively
- Stamping of the Transfer of Land documents at Department of State Revenue
- The settlement date is booked with the seller’s settlement agent to transfer ownership on the title from the seller to the buyer. The buyer’s bank cheque is exchanged at settlement for a copy of the title, thus completing the transfer. We also ensure all documents are registered correctly at Landgate to affect correct ownership transfer.